Psalms 100:5

"For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Santa's Identity

I was in the first grade in a little ole country school house one evening, it was the night of our Christmas program. After we all said our pieces it was time for Santa to come in and all us kids could sit on Santa’s lap and make our Christmas wish. I was sitting on this rolie polie jolly good Santa, white beard, red suit, short & stocky just like you see in the pictures of a real Santa. I’m thinking, boy this is the real thing, this is really Santa, just when I thought I was almost in heaven to be sitting on the real Santa’s lap I noticed Santa’s wrist watch sticking out from under his sleeve and wow did I get the surprise of my life, I recognized the watch, it was my dad’s. Then my bubble burst and I found out who Santa really was.
 -Marvin Leman

No comments:

Post a Comment